Volunteers are the lifeblood of FISH’s mission. Volunteers pack groceries, make deliveries, and much more.
We need volunteers to:
- Deliver Bags of Groceries. You’ll have the chance to see what it means to ‘deliver hope and groceries’. Runs are kept very short and concentrated in a close proximity to one another. You can change someone’s MONTH in under two hours. Fun, easy and very well organized. Weekly, biweekly, or monthly opportunities available.
- Pantry Volunteers. Volunteer in our pantry stocking shelves or unloading our delivery truck.
- Office Volunteers for cleaning & maintaining donor data base, producing newsletters, working with Constant Contact.
Please email your interest to email@example.com and let us know the following:
- Hours and days you are available
- Areas of Interest ( From the three areas mentioned above )
- Skills you bring to the organization we might find helpful
Once you’ve emailed us this information, expect a call from us within the week to arrange your volunteer interview.