We graciously accept gifts of peoples’ time, talent, and money to support our mission.
To help, you can:
- Send a financial contribution. We are able to stretch your dollars by acquiring food for a minimal handling fee from the Connecticut Food Bank.
- Donate food items. Each item should weigh no more than 1 lb. with the exception of Peanut Butter and Spaghetti Sauce Jars.
Donate any of the following food types:
- We are looking for minimally processed, nutritious, self-stable food, and especially love to receive nutrient-dense or whole grain food. Examples of things we accept are:
- Boxes of Cereal (Low Sugar)
- Canned Vegetables (Low Sodium)
- Canned Fruit
- Shelf-Stable Milk (1%, 2% or Reduced Fat)
- Soup (canned or dry) (Please No Ramen)
- Rice (brown preferred, or other dry grains)
- Canned Stew
- Beans (Black, Lentil, Kidney etc.)
- Nuts (Almonds, Pecans, Peanuts, Walnuts etc, unsalted)
- Oatmeal (Rolled Oats, Steel Cut, or Old Fashioned)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (Reduced Sugar)
- Instant potatoes
- Instant milk
- Fruit snacks
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Pasta (Whole Wheat, Sprouted-Grain, Quinoa, or Gluten Free)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Coffee (Instant or Ground)