Volunteers are the lifeblood of FISH’s mission. Volunteers pack groceries, make deliveries, and much more….
Call (203) 503-0106 for help. Fish delivers groceries to the needy homebound and those for whom getting…
We can feed a family of four for two weeks for LESS THAN $30.
FISH is all about delivering hope and groceries to our most vulnerable neighbors. The efficiency and collaborative nature of our operation is simply remarkable. For as little as $7.00 a month, FISH can deliver two weeks of groceries to a homebound individual. We are able to leverage every dollar donated to its maximum purchasing power by:
- – Using an extensive network of volunteers to make deliveries
- – Having only one full time staff member, our amazing Sandy Newlan, Grocery Delivery Program Manager
- – Purchasing wisely through the Connecticut Food Bank
- – Organizing food drives on an ongoing basis with faith based organizations, schools, civic groups, and businesses
- – 40% of our food comes from food drives
In August of 2016 FISH provided groceries to 685 individuals in 361 households. That’s over 15,000 meals!
BILCO donates to FISH!
EVERYONE loves jeans day! BILCO chose FISH as the charity to receive their generous donation! Thanks to everyone for your support of our work!
Elephant in the Room Boxing Club Does Far More!
Devonne is an amazing figure in our community. Talk about Holiday Cheer and Miracles, she called us up out of the blue and told…
Huge Thank you to Chuck and Eddies!
Have you seen this classic vintage sign back up on I-91? Chuck and Eddies and their sister company Chase Waste Management have brought back this…
Thanksgiving Volunteers deliver hope and turkeys!
On Nov. 19, FISH and a fleet of volunteers delivered over 250 turkeys to our clients. We are incredibly grateful to all our amazing…