Volunteers are the lifeblood of FISH’s mission. Volunteers pack groceries, make deliveries, and much more….
Call (203) 503-0106 for help. Fish delivers groceries to the needy homebound and those for whom getting…
$300.00 will feed an individual for ONE YEAR
We can feed a family of four for two weeks for UNDER $100.00.
FISH is all about delivering hope and groceries to our most vulnerable neighbors. The efficiency and collaborative nature of our operation is simply remarkable. For as little as $25.00 a month, FISH can deliver two weeks of groceries to a homebound individual. We are able to leverage every dollar donated to its maximum purchasing power by:
- – Using an extensive network of volunteers to make deliveries
- – Having only one full time staff member, our amazing Jackie Speiller, Grocery Delivery Program Manager
- – Purchasing wisely through the Connecticut Food Bank
- – Organizing food drives on an ongoing basis with faith based organizations, schools, civic groups, and businesses
- – 40% of our food comes from food drives
In January of 2019, FISH provided groceries to 732 individuals in 378 households. That’s over 15,000 meals!
Chuck and Eddied help FISH make Thanksgiving happen!
Thank you to Robert who delivers to us every year and to all the folks at Chuck and Eddies for their generous help and…
What do 400 Turkeys and all the fixin’s look like? FISH knows.
Thank you to all the volunteers and everyone who helped out to make this our Biggest T-Day ever!!
Project More pitches in to help FISH help others for Thanksgiving!
Project More helps us a lot at FISH. Learn more about them here https://www.projectmore.org/
What would Thanksgiving be without Sal De Cola and McDermott Chevrolet?
Thank you Sal and all the folks at McDermott Chevrolet for making Thanksgiving a lot happier for so many! learn more about the McDermott…