Volunteers are the lifeblood of FISH’s mission. Volunteers pack groceries, make deliveries, and much more….
Call (203) 503-0106 for help. Fish delivers groceries to residents of Greater New Haven who are both homebound…
$300.00 will feed an individual for ONE YEAR
We can feed a family of four for two weeks for UNDER $100.00.
In 2019, FISH volunteers made 5,347 deliveries, providing ingredients for over 200,000 meals!
FISH is proud to collaborate with the community to serve our most vulnerable neighbors. For as little as $25.00 a month, FISH can deliver two weeks of groceries to a homebound individual. We are able to leverage every dollar donated to its maximum purchasing power by:
- Engaging an extensive network of volunteers to make deliveries
- Operating with a staff of only two full time employees
- Purchasing wisely through the Connecticut Food Bank
- Organizing food drives on an ongoing basis with faith based organizations, schools, civic groups, and businesses
- Collaborating with retail stores, including BJ’s and Trader Joe’s, to regularly receive donations of items including frozen meat, bread, and fresh produce
- Receiving 40% of our food from food drives
Orange Congregational makes it “Super” for so many!
Our thanks to the Orange Congregational Church for their Super Bowl food drive, Every year the Christian Service & Outreach Board at the OCC…
Chuck and Eddies help FISH make Thanksgiving happen!
Thank you to Robert who delivers to us every year and to all the folks at Chuck and Eddies for their generous help and…
What do 400 Turkeys and all the fixin’s look like? FISH knows.
Thank you to all the volunteers and everyone who helped out to make this our Biggest T-Day ever!!
Project More pitches in to help FISH help others for Thanksgiving!
Project More helps us a lot at FISH. Learn more about them here https://www.projectmore.org/