Volunteers are the lifeblood of FISH’s mission. Volunteers pack groceries, make deliveries, and much more….
Call (203) 503-0106 for help. Fish delivers groceries to the needy homebound and those for whom getting…
We can feed a family of four for two weeks for LESS THAN $30.
FISH is all about delivering hope and groceries to our most vulnerable neighbors. The efficiency and collaborative nature of our operation is simply remarkable. For as little as $7.00 a month, FISH can deliver two weeks of groceries to a homebound individual. We are able to leverage every dollar donated to its maximum purchasing power by:
- – Using an extensive network of volunteers to make deliveries
- – Having only one full time staff member, our amazing Sandy Newlan, Grocery Delivery Program Manager
- – Purchasing wisely through the Connecticut Food Bank
- – Organizing food drives on an ongoing basis with faith based organizations, schools, civic groups, and businesses
- – 40% of our food comes from food drives
In August of 2016 FISH provided groceries to 685 individuals in 361 households. That’s over 15,000 meals!
FISH hits the airwaves!
Our esteemed Executive Director Jilan Crowley talks about FISH with Michelle Turner on…
FISH is a proud supporter of Clifford Beers
FISH is a proud supporter of Clifford Beers Clinic and the work they do with youth mental health issues. Please join us at the…
Amity Club joins FISH as a new community partner!
Many thanks to our NEW community partner, The Amity Club, for a generous donation and food drive that yielded 500 pounds of food for…
FISH loves the Shubert!
All those fabulous performances and now FISH is so grateful to be able to share the love by providing complimentary tickets to our extended…