Volunteers are the lifeblood of FISH’s mission. Volunteers pack groceries, make deliveries, and much more….
Call (203) 503-0106 for help. Fish delivers groceries to the needy homebound and those for whom getting…
We can feed a family of four for two weeks for UNDER $100.00.
FISH is all about delivering hope and groceries to our most vulnerable neighbors. The efficiency and collaborative nature of our operation is simply remarkable. For as little as $25.00 a month, FISH can deliver two weeks of groceries to a homebound individual. We are able to leverage every dollar donated to its maximum purchasing power by:
- – Using an extensive network of volunteers to make deliveries
- – Having only one full time staff member, our amazing Jackie Speiller, Grocery Delivery Program Manager
- – Purchasing wisely through the Connecticut Food Bank
- – Organizing food drives on an ongoing basis with faith based organizations, schools, civic groups, and businesses
- – 40% of our food comes from food drives
In January of 2019, FISH provided groceries to 732 individuals in 378 households. That’s over 15,000 meals!
FISH delivers, with a little help from a LOT of friends!
FISH Expands its Pantry! FISH’s recent pantry expansion was made possible by the support, assistance and donations from of a cast of community stakeholders…
Degrand and Son flex their muscle!
Thanks to a new grant FISH received two new commercial freezers which were added to our pantry! Unfortunately they could only be left outdoors…
Food donations for furloughed federal workers!
Please join FISH in supporting our neighbors who are affected by the recent government shutdown. In a partnership with the New Haven Firemen’s Benevolent…
Orange Middle School fills our pantry!
Lynn Edwards and the students of the Orange Middle School took up the cause of hunger and came through beyond anyone’s expectations. They delivered…