Volunteers are the lifeblood of FISH’s mission. Volunteers pack groceries, make deliveries, and much more….
Call (203) 503-0106 for help. Fish delivers groceries to the needy homebound and those for whom getting…
We can feed a family of four for two weeks for LESS THAN $30.
FISH is all about delivering hope and groceries to our most vulnerable neighbors. The efficiency and collaborative nature of our operation is simply remarkable. For as little as $7.00 a month, FISH can deliver two weeks of groceries to a homebound individual. We are able to leverage every dollar donated to its maximum purchasing power by:
- – Using an extensive network of volunteers to make deliveries
- – Having only one full time staff member, our amazing Sandy Newlan, Grocery Delivery Program Manager
- – Purchasing wisely through the Connecticut Food Bank
- – Organizing food drives on an ongoing basis with faith based organizations, schools, civic groups, and businesses
- – 40% of our food comes from food drives
In August of 2016 FISH provided groceries to 685 individuals in 361 households. That’s over 15,000 meals!
ELECTRIFIED wows FISH with a Big Donation
Phil Krass, owner of Electrified Discounters Inc of Hamden, Ct., stepped up in a huge way with a check and support for FISH. Phil’s…
Flaming Knights Motorcycle Club Revs Up for FISH!
Our new friends at the Flaming Knights Mototcycle Club came racing in to help Fish in its ongoing quest to help the homebound with good…
Connex steps up Big for FISH!
FISH is so grateful to Connex for their support of our work delivering groceries to our homebound neighbors in need. Their support means hope…
BILCO donates to FISH!
EVERYONE loves jeans day! BILCO chose FISH as the charity to receive their generous donation! Thanks to everyone for your support of our work!